Simple Way to Make Homemade My Saturday breakfast wrap 💖

My Saturday breakfast wrap 💖.

My Saturday breakfast wrap 💖

Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my saturday breakfast wrap 💖. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Saturday breakfast wrap 💖 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My Saturday breakfast wrap 💖 is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.

To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my saturday breakfast wrap 💖 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Saturday breakfast wrap 💖:

  1. {Take 1 of medium size Wrap.
  2. {Get 2 of Eggs mixed in milk.
  3. {Make ready 2 of Sausages.
  4. {Make ready Pinch of Salt.
  5. {Get of Good pinch pepper.
  6. {Take 1 of heaped tbls grated mild cheddar cheese.
  7. {Prepare 1 dash of tomato sauce or brown sauce.

Steps to make My Saturday breakfast wrap 💖:

  1. Warm the wrap 30 seconds in the microwave to soften the wrap makes it easy to roll..
  2. Cook the sausages grill or fry. When cooked cut them down the middle. Mix the eggs and add salt n pepper..
  3. Next cook the scrambled egg when done add sausage to the wrap and add the scrambled egg on top, then the cheese...
  4. Add your sauce just a little. Then roll the wrap firmly around the filling. Tuck in the two openings then cut in half..
  5. Next roll the wrap firmly and tuck both ends in. Then cut in half. Serve warm..

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my saturday breakfast wrap 💖 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url