Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick My Dan Dan Inspired Noodles (Dry Style)

My Dan Dan Inspired Noodles (Dry Style).

My Dan Dan Inspired Noodles (Dry Style)

Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, my dan dan inspired noodles (dry style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My Dan Dan Inspired Noodles (Dry Style) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Dan Dan Inspired Noodles (Dry Style) is something which I have loved my entire life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my dan dan inspired noodles (dry style) using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make My Dan Dan Inspired Noodles (Dry Style):

  1. {Get 1 of nest egg noodles, or ramen style noodles,.
  2. {Take 100 g of beef or pork mince,.
  3. {Get 1.5 of heaped tsp crunchy garlic and chilli oil,.
  4. {Get 1 of spring onion chopped,.
  5. {Get 1 of heaped tsp smooth peanut butter,.
  6. {Prepare 1 tsp of dark soy sauce,.
  7. {Take 1 tbsp of shaoxing wine,.
  8. {Make ready 1 tsp of sugar,.
  9. {Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil,.
  10. {Get 1 dash of cooking water from noodles,.
  11. {Make ready 1 tbsp of premium light soy sauce.
  12. {Take of To garnish:.
  13. {Get of Sesame seeds (optional).
  14. {Get of Sliced spring onion greens.

Instructions to make My Dan Dan Inspired Noodles (Dry Style):

  1. Cook the noodles, drain off reserving a little of the cooking water and set aside. Heat up a wok over a high heat and then add in the mince meat. If using frozen, don't add oil but if using fresh meat, add a tiny amount of cooking oil. Fry until the meat has browned off then add the chopped spring onions, reserving a little of the green part as garnish..
  2. Add the dark soy first and stir through the meat to coat then add the crunchy chilli garlic oil and toss everything together well. Add in the peanut butter and shaoxing wine plus the sugar and stir. Fry for a few seconds then add in a dash of noodles cooking water. Allow to become a thick sauce and simmer down deglazing the wok. Add the light soy sauce to the noodles and toss through then add them into the wok..
  3. Toss everything together then drizzle in the sesame oil. Toss well in the wok until the noodles are coated evenly in the chilli sauce. Serve up and garnish with some sesame seeds if desired and a few pieces of spring onion. Enjoy! :).

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my dan dan inspired noodles (dry style) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url