Steps to Make Speedy My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast

My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast.

My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast

Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, my heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast:

  1. {Take of medium sized potatoes.
  2. {Prepare of eggs.
  3. {Take of bacon slices.
  4. {Make ready of bread.
  5. {Prepare of fat slice of tomato.
  6. {Prepare of Cooking oil.
  7. {Prepare of Salt.

Instructions to make My heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast:

  1. Peel and wash the potatoes then use a potato cutter to cut them into chips. Place 1/2 l cooking in a frying pan and place the potatoes to fry till golden brown then refry them for a few minutes.
  2. Remove the chip from the pan and set on a crisp paper.
  3. In another pan place 3tbs in it. Place the bacon to fry until slightly crispy on both sides sides then remove it. Clean then pan to use it again.
  4. Light the heat and add 2tbs oil in the pan. Add the eggs in the pan and wait for it to cook and overturn. When cooked on both side remove the omelette.
  5. On another pan place a slice of bread without oil to slightly brown or for a minute max. Also grill the tomato slice on both side for less than a minute. But this is optional..
  6. Serve your breakfast with cappuccino or regular tea.

So that's going to wrap it up for this special food my heavy breakfast #my eldy breakfast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url