Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Khasta Naankhatai

Khasta Naankhatai.

Khasta Naankhatai

Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, khasta naankhatai. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

Khasta Naankhatai is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Khasta Naankhatai is something which I have loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have khasta naankhatai using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Khasta Naankhatai:

  1. {Take of maida.
  2. {Get of icing sugar.
  3. {Take of ghee.
  4. {Make ready of pisi wi sbz ilaayechi.
  5. {Take of baking powder.
  6. {Get of egg.

Instructions to make Khasta Naankhatai:

  1. Ghee ko microwave me melt krke thanda krne k liiye fridge me rkh den. Or jb wo jm jaye to use use kren..
  2. Maida mee sb ingredients ko mix krkr ek ghntay k liye rkh den!.
  3. Phr chotah chotay naankhataio ki shape bana kr uske upar anday ki topping laga den..
  4. 180° pe 10-12 min k lye bake krlen..
  5. Or oven k beghair banane k liye choole pe ek bara pann rkh kr uske andar stand rkhlen kr uske upar ksk dish me naankhataji rkh k pateele ko cover krlen 15-20 min me ye bhj ready hohayenge..

So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food khasta naankhatai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url