Recipe of Homemade My French Toast

My French Toast. Homemade French Toast is the easiest most underrated breakfast food in the world. I mean literally take bread, dip it in a simple custard recipe. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients.

My French Toast So skip the bistro queue and make brunch at. Sure enough, the French toast was insanely good! The crispy buttery edges, creamy custardy Then without any warning, Mr.

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my french toast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

My French Toast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. My French Toast is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.

Homemade French Toast is the easiest most underrated breakfast food in the world. I mean literally take bread, dip it in a simple custard recipe. French toast is a delicious, classic breakfast dish made with sliced bread, eggs, milk, and a few sweet ingredients.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have my french toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make My French Toast:

  1. {Prepare 2 of Eggs.
  2. {Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk.
  3. {Take 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
  4. {Take of Vanilla Extract.
  5. {Make ready 2 of thick slices White Bread *about 2.5cm thick.
  6. {Take 10 g of Butter for cooking.

JOC grabbed my hands and walked me to the counter where the chef was. Cinnamon French toast , Brioche French toast , stuffed French toast and even a French toast To start making this easy French toast recipe you will need to beat an egg, vanilla and cinnamon in. French toast comes out best if you work with thick slices of French or Italian loaf bread that are Orange zest and Triple Sec: One of my favorite variations, the idea for which I picked up from The. French toast is one of my favorite sweet breakfast meals.

Instructions to make My French Toast:

  1. In a bowl, combine Eggs, Milk, Caster Sugar and a few drops Vanilla Extract..
  2. Instead of dipping the Bread slices into the mixture, I recommend to soak completely. Place the bread slices, cut in half if you prefer, in a large dish and pour the mixture over. After 5-10 minutes, turn them over and allow them to suck up all the mixture..
  3. Melt Butter in a frying pan over very low heat. Place the Bread slices, cover with a lid, and cook for about 3-5 minutes. When the bottom is nicely browned, turn them over, cover with a lid, and cook 3-5 more minutes..
  4. Enjoy with Jam, Maple Syrup, Thickened Cream, fresh Berries, or etc..

I love how easy it is to make and it is ALWAYS a crowd pleaser. My family loves to have a little station with french toast toppings. For a tropical twist that everyone will go (coco)nuts for, soak bread in unsweetened coconut milk and coat with shredded coconut before toasting in the frying pan. This French toast recipe is different because it uses flour. I have given it to some friends and My kids love to eat these as french toast sticks.

So that is going to wrap this up with this special food my french toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url